We can’t get enough of our black and gold stripes. Chic and sophisticated, these stripes will always be classic.Throw in some of our favorite Jonathan Adler canisters to add a little bit of humor into the mix.
1. Photo frame – Alice Lane Home – $45 // 2. Canisters – Alice Lane Home – $110 & $145 // 3. Dress// 4. 8′ x 10′ area rug – Alice Lane Home – $1,500 // 5. Artwork – Alice Lane Home – $937.50 // 6. Purse // 7. Thank You card – Alice Lane Home – $5.75 // Hallway
We are loving bright and bold patterns this summer. They are that little something that creates a conversation piece – in a good way, of course! 1. scarf // 2. card – Alice Lane Home – $5.75 // 3. dress // 4. chair – Alice Lane Home – $2,137.50 // 5. settee – Alice Lane Home – $2,962.50 // 6. pillow – Alice Lane Home – $375
This bed just arrived in our showroom. The bold, zippy pattern makes this statement piece stand out!
King Bed – $2,427.75
Wishing you all a colorful and bold weekend! And don’t forget to enter our giveawayfor the perfect serving bowl for summer.
Last year Pantone named Tangerine Tango, a reddish orange, Color of the Year, and throughout the year it popped up all over the place – in all of the J.Crew ads, on the upholstery of our favorite new chair. With this in mind, how could you not be excited to know which direction fashion, interiors, design would head this year…
And this year’s Pantone Color of the Year is… Emerald! In all of it’s lovely jewel-toned glory, this luxurious and sophisticated color will bring a sense of renewal, rejuvenation and clarity. Emerald will translate easily in both fashion and home interiors. Make a statement with an emerald velvet sofa or add it in with a more subtle approach – bit by bit with a lamp, pillow, or in your artwork.
I’m obsessed with Kelly Wearstler! From her clothing line to her fabrics and home accessories, she has created a vibrant and inspiring collection. I love her mix of natural materials, graphic patterns and unique colors!
Good news! We carry her fabrics now!!! And oh, how gorgeous!
Don’t forget about Nicole’s Classes book signing PARTY – happening tomorrow night, here at Alice Lane from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. We will be offering 20% off any in -store purchase that night!
We’re obsessed with linen bedding! We indulge in our white Libeco sheets and can’t tell you how perfect they are – they will make you feel like a queen! We visited their showroom last Market and got to see all of their beautiful products right from the mother ship! Belgium! This Market they introduced some colored striped bedding – quilted and bright – that was just divine.
And this month they’ve made it onto Elle Decor’s “What’s Hot!” list.
1. Valentine’s Day – “I love that there is a holiday dedicated to showing love to others – from my kids’ valentines to the chick flicks. I think its a good excuse to tell someone you love them. (It doesn’t have to be romantic) just admirable! I admire so many great men and women in my life! And I secretly hope my husband will do something unexpected without too much prompting.” – Jessica
2. Hot Chocolate – ” I love the cold weather outside so I can grab a blanket and hot chocolate and snuggle up to my hubby.” – Jen
3. Leap Year – “It only comes every four years! What’s not to love!” – Holly
4. Pink! – Valentine’s Day and Pink! The perfect of all combinations
5. Candy Hearts – Just a little bit of elementary school love nostalgia.
6. Chocolates – It’s the month to indulge in something rich and decadent.
7. Fresh Flowers – “I love fresh flowers in the dead of winter! Such a luxury!!” – Jessica
8. Bubble Baths & Candles – Nothing like warming up and relaxing on a cold winter’s evening with a delicious smelling candle and a good read.
9. Love – Everyone has love in their life. Let the ones you admire and love know that you think they are great this month!